Friday, July 31, 2009

Food and kinda wine blog #2

What's up big bosses? I have three special guests on this episode, with Kaleena being the master chef who will be teaching you how to make a quick, easy, but REALLY delicious version of Sheppard's Pie. We were supposed to do a food and wine pairing after the cooking demo, but instead, everyone was too hungry and impatient to record the last part of my blog. In lieu of a wine tasting, I tacked on our happy night adventures at the Chocolate Bar and Cafe in the Castro in SF.




In addition, I will be adding my tasting notes from the wines tried that night.

Cuesta del Viento Syrah Argentina 2007
Cuesta del Viento Tannat Argentina 2007
Neethlingshof Gewurtztraminer South Africa 2007

As you can see, this blog was actually recorded back in May, but I never edited and posted till now. I didn't make my deadline of three food and wine blogs by the end of this month!! I have been working 80 hour weeks lately, so I had to prioritize. =\ But I will be adding the last food and wine blog next week, as well as the three guitar blogs I promised before I leave for Peru. A deal is a deal! Peace out homies...

No comments:

Post a Comment