Thursday, July 2, 2009

Don't be a Deadbeat Citizen!

JULY is here!! Not only is it an awesome month, but it's also my birthday month. :) For my birthday, I've decided to stop being the deadbeat citizen I've become over the past couple years. I am dedicating this whole month to volunteering. Here is my volunteer calendar thus far:


I am looking to fill up this calendar to have three events/week! Suggestions? Also, I am posting this because I want YOU... yes, YOU to join me. There will be at least 15 events to choose from. Surely, you can make one of them ;) Don't worry; after July, I'm not going to stop volunteering though. My 26th birthday is the re-birth of a Nancy we lost for a minute. Come give back to society with me!!

p.s. I have been trying to post my video blog since the 30th, but blogspot is TRIPPPIN. Hopefully, the video blog will be up by Friday at the latest. Stay tuned ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment